CRC offers great benefits to its full-time and part-time employees. This is a list of the benefits for full-time employees.
- Incentive Annual Bonus
- 401(k) – Eligibility is immediate. Company matches 50% of the first 4% of employee contributions to a maximum of two (2) percent of annual compensation.
- Pension – Employees are 100% vested after five (5) years of service.
- Holidays – Ten (10) per year.
- Less than 1 year – half-day/month of service to maximum of five (5) days.
- One (1) year, but less than five (5) years – 10 days
- Five (5) years, but less than fifteen (15) years – 15 days
- Fifteen (15) years or more – 20 days
- Medical coverage – coverage under medical insurance plan begins after one (1) month of continuous employment. CRC is currently offering a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization). Participating employees contribute toward the cost of medical coverage.
- Dental – coverage under the dental plan begins after one (1) month of continuous employment. CRC is currently offering a PPO (Preferred Provider Organization). Participating employees do not contribute toward the cost of dental coverage.
- Sick Leave –Non-exempt employees may take up to five (5) days for illness. Pay for exempt employees is not normally interrupted in the event of unavoidable absence (due to an illness or injury). Hourly employees do not have sick leave.
- Short-term Disability – Based on length of service whether paid at full base pay or paid at half pay.
- Long-term Disability – Employees are eligible for income continuation of up to 60% of base monthly earnings up to a maximum monthly benefit of $10,000.
- Life Insurance – Two (2) times annual base earnings (rounded up to the next $1,000) to a maximum benefit of $250,000. Coverage begins after one (1) month of continuous employment.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Should death occur through an accident, beneficiary would receive an additional amount equal to two (2) times annual rate of base earnings. If an accident causes the loss of a hand, foot or eye, employee would receive an amount equal to one half of the principal sum of insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement – Up to $6,000 per calendar year for tuition, books and laboratory fees for covered courses at accredited schools.
- Health Club Reimbursement – Fifty (50) percent of the cost of health club membership up to $300 per employee per calendar year for membership of ninety (90) days or longer.
For More Employment Information
|Human Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org||215.674.4300 x212||215.442.6241|